The Best Travel Ball Experience
The West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex, operated by the City of Jackson, Tenn., is the Southeast’s premier youth baseball facility. Located in the heart of West Tennessee and easily accessible by major highways, the Sportsplex is almost midway between Nashville and Memphis at Exit 85 on Interstate 40.
With 17 lighted and immaculately groomed baseball fields sitting on 70 acres, we offer the perfect location for teams from any region. The West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex is unique among youth sport complexes in the United States.
“17 Fields. 1 Goal. The Best Travel Ball Experience.”
It’s not just a slogan to us; it is our sincere motivation for each tournament scheduled here.
The Sportsplex opened in August 2006 as a state-of-the-art baseball and softball facility. It features …
- Four complexes with 17 lighted baseball fields.
- Field sizes: seven 300-foot fields, five 250-foot fields, five 200-foot fields.
- Clay infield mix/conditioner on all infields.
- Tifway 419 Bermuda on all infields and outfields.
- Subsurface drainage and computerized irrigation system on all fields.
- Electronic scoreboards and covered dugouts on all fields.
- Main concessions area with two 40-foot by 80-foot pavilions with picnic tables.
- Additional concessions area in Complexes A, B, C and D.
- Numerous portable concessions kiosks throughout the park.
- VIP area on second level of main pavilion.
- On-site gift shops for baseball in complexes A and B.
- Game results are available online within minutes of a game’s conclusion.
- Sidewalks and professional landscaping throughout complex.
- Plenty of paved parking (three different lots), with a tunnel connecting all complexes, allows teams to get closest to the pod in which they’re playing.
As a community, Jackson offers the best of big city amenities while retaining its small-town, family atmosphere. The city has the shopping, restaurants and family activities to keep your team busy all weekend.
Surrounding the Sportsplex is Jackson’s fastest area of retail growth. Within five miles of the facility, Jackson has thousands of hotel rooms, more than 200 restaurants and more than two million square feet of retail shops. Jackson is home to the Casey Jones Railroad Museum, TN Legends of Music Museum, historic downtown buildings and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Download the Visit Jackson, TN Tourism App on iTunes or Google Play or visit their website at jacksontn.com/tourism.
We encourage you to register your team online and then spend several weekends playing ball in Jackson. No matter what division or level in which your team plays, you’ll have several opportunities to play on the best youth fields in the Southeast in an atmosphere of pure, fun-oriented, Southern hospitality.